Blue Soul Earth’s mission is to raise global consciousness and accelerate ascension through events, workshops, a Summit (s), Blue Soul Circles, Blue Soul Publishing and Blue Soul Travel which is dedicated to spiritual and mindful travel. The Blue Soul Earth site (s) curate and publish content from other writers and content creators and may offer and/or sell products and services from other vendors and individuals.
This site is owned and managed by Blue Soul Earth which owns and manages Blue Soul Travel, Blue Soul Publishing, Blue Soul Expo, Blue Soul Summit and Blue Soul Circles. By using this site or any site affiliated, owned, operated or bound to Blue Soul Earth, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of our site) to be bound by any such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, video and related projects) that augment or enhance our site shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
You may not copy, store, scrape or use any part of our site without permission. If you are under the age of 18 you need your parents’ permission before using the sites or registering for the Blue Soul Earth newsletter.
Certain products or services offered by this Blue Soul Earth website may be governed by additional terms (“Additional Terms”) presented in conjunction with those products or services. You must agree to these Additional Terms before using those areas. The Additional Terms and this Agreement shall apply equally. In the event of an irreconcilable inconsistency between the Additional Terms and this Agreement, the Additional Terms shall control.
YOU MAY NOT USE ANY BLUE SPIRIT MEDIA WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO ANY EXPLORE YOUR SPIRIT WEBSITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN EXPLORE YOUR SPIRIT’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.
If you believe that any content on our sites infringes on your or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, notify us in what way that it constitutes copyright infringement. The notice should be in writing & sent to email@example.com with COPYRIGHT CONCERN in the subject line and include the following:
- A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
- The country or countries to which your copyright applies;
- A description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site (including a URL and screen shot);
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, Blue Soul Earth will remove the infringing material as soon as possible and provide a copy of the notice to the user who uploaded the material.
The information and opinions expressed in postings on this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) are not necessarily those of Blue Soul Earth or its content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and Blue Soul Earth makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Blue Soul Earth does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any postings or determine whether the postings violate the rights of others. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
Unless otherwise provided, all postings to the Blue Soul Earth Website (s) automatically and immediately become the property of Blue Soul Earth without any obligation of confidentiality. Blue Soul Earth shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or later devised. If any court determines that Blue Soul Earth does not retain exclusive ownership of any posting, then you hereby expressly grant to Blue Soul Earth a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, perform, transmit, sell, sublicense or otherwise distribute and display the Posting for any reason, including for promotional and advertising purposes, alone or as a part of other works in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed & you waive all moral rights in all such postings.
Community Guidelines & Principles
Blue Soul Earth’s mission is to raise consciousness at a global level through events, a Summit (s), Blue Soul Circles, Blue Soul Publishing and Blue Soul Travel which is dedicated to spiritual and mindful travel. The Blue Soul Earth site (s) curate and publish content from other writers and content creators. Blue Soul Earth subscribes to the following community guidelines and principles and ask that you, as a contributing author, user of the site, reader of the site or commenter on the site, do the same. Fundamentals of these guidelines include:
- Be Respectful: Blue Soul Earth takes great pride in hosting, participating in and connecting to a global community that embraces different points of view, cultures, religions and faiths, attitudes and perspectives from around the world. Remember that people come from all walks of life – they have different ideas about the world, different experiences and lifestyles and as you’d expect, their style of living and traveling will differ than your own. Their confidence level may be different than your own. Their level of fear or acceptance may be different than your own. Consider this when you engage with the community, writers and readers.
- Think before you act or speak: No profanities, porn, spamming, defamation, illegal activities, violation of people’s private information or trying to gain commercially from the Blue Soul Earth website (s).
- Provide Value to the Conversation: Remember that this is a site centered around spirituality and consciousness, so keep it relevant and provide value to the community. If the comment or post is off-topic, or off-color, we’ll remove them. Providing value is the best way to increase engagement and create a long standing community that will support you back. Being part of a community means respecting the guidelines and subject matter. If you want to be a valuable member of our community, provide value. If you’re posting a comment, try to provide context and be as specific as you can. Think whether your comment will help someone in the community or comment thread rather than promoting your interests.
- Encourage & Be Purposeful: Some people who read the site may be new to a spiritual path or new to some of the discussions that may arise from blog posts and comment threads. Encourage diversity and new ideas – it helps everyone get to the place they wish to go. Be purposeful when you share what you have to say, whether here on the Blue Soul Earth website (s) or in the real world. It makes everyone feel better, including you.
- Flag & Report Inappropriate Behavior: we are proud of the Blue Soul Earth community and want you to be too. If you see bad behavior or people not subscribing to “best practices”, use flags, report problem content or contributors to the community.
- Use Common Sense: remember to use common sense with anything you read. Much of the content is experiential and opinion oriented. Use the content as a resource to learn about new beliefs and experiences, not as the ultimate truth. The only ultimate truth is your own personal one so continue to do your own research & contribute what you learn – it makes all of us more compassionate & empathetic human beings.
- Spiritual Content: Blue Soul Earth website (s) has wellness and spirituality sections but we nor do all of our contributors profess to be health or “spiritual” experts. Note that the content in the wellness and spirituality sections are based on personal experiences and we do not recommend that any product will solve a problem or issue that you have. Seek advice from your own health, wellness and alternative practitioners before trying any products, services or experiences.
- Don’t use Blue Soul Earth website (s) as a promotional vehicle: don’t use the site in any way to promote a website, product, hotel, business or person: this is a community, not a place to pitch a business, promote one or financially or otherwise benefit one.
- No Advertising, Surveys or Spam: NO solicitation, posting of surveys, advertising, affiliate or links to promote SEO, traffic or sales will be tolerated.
- Don’t Be or Feed a Troll: if you’re new to the web, trolls aren’t the type of people we want on our site. They are known to purposely post messages or content to push a directive or idea, and most of the time, it’s not positive. It is a bad idea to connect with, debate or argue with a troll. This behavior is considered “feeding the troll.” Best practices in these cases are to ignore them, use red flags and contact us so we know they exist and can delete inappropriate comments that we deem are damaging to or not productive to the Blue Soul Earth community.
- Don’t Pitch your Kickstarter or IndieGoGo Campaign: truth be told, we love both sites and crowdfunding campaigns in general. We think crowdfunding campaigns are great ways to get a new idea or product going that can’t get funding elsewhere. Blue Soul Earth believes in great causes, useful products and services and know that there are tons of worthwhile campaigns on both platforms. That said, Blue Soul Earth Website (s) are not the place to promote it or direct traffic to your campaign.
- Unsolicitation & Decency: you agree that you will not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests, or solicit participation in any pyramid schemes (unless it is on a page that explicitly states that such postings are allowed on that page).
- Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through the Blue Soul Earth Website (s), or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
Blue Soul Earth Contributors
These terms and conditions apply to all content on the Blue Soul Earth website (s) and serves as a binding agreement for all content on the site. As a contributor to the site, you agree to the following:
Applications: If you engage with someone else’s application on a site (e.g. using or posting content on the application), an independent legal relationship is formed between you and the application provider. An application provider may impose terms on your use of their application.
Removal of Content & Termination of Collaboration: Blue Soul Earth has the right (but not the obligation) to remove any or all of your blog posts that fail to comply with the foregoing, or for any other reason, without notice to you using our own discretion. We may terminate or suspend your blogger agreement if you have breached these terms or if the breach is serious.
Inappropriate Content: Blue Soul Earth also reserves the right to remove any content that:
- is racist in nature, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- may disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- include swear words or other language that could offend others
- break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity, including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- self promote, or advertise products or services of your own or others for profit or gain
- could be seen to impersonate someone else
- include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- contain affiliate links or links to other websites which break our editorial guidelines
- describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- is considered ‘spam’, over the top/duplicate content that can hurt or negatively impact Blue Soul Earth
- is considered to be off-topic for Blue Soul Earth community and clients
As a contributor of any content you provide on the site, you confirm that you:
- own the copyright to all of the work you upload to the site and have the express right and permission from the owner of the content to upload it and license to Blue Soul Earth website (s) (and you can post it anywhere else you wish) however, by submitting any content to Blue Soul Earth website (s) (including text, videos, photographs or audio materials) and in exchange for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which you hereby acknowledge, you grant Blue Soul Earth a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to exercise all rights under copyright law with respect to such content, which Blue Soul Earth may use, publish, edit/alter and distribute on their websites and other properties and those of their affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery. If you would like to include someone else’s copyright material, trademark or other intellectual property in your content you must first obtain and keep their written permission that legally authorizes the right to do so. are able to grant Blue Soul Earth the rights under these Terms and Conditions (so, for example, you cannot grant us exclusive rights if you have already granted someone else exclusive rights);
- have obtained the consent of the owner of any work incorporated into the content you upload on the sites; because serious legal consequences can happen to you, Blue Soul Earth, and other parties if you do not (like legal action for infringement);
- have ensured that it does not infringe or violates any law, rule or regulation or the rights or intellectual property rights of any person or entity (or encourage anyone else to do so);
- disclose any financial conflicts of interest related to the issue they are writing about. As a blogger and/or content contributor, if you receive payment or income from a company, organization, group, or individual with a financial stake in the issue he/she is weighing in on, that information should be disclosed at the bottom of the applicable blog post as noted above;
- confirm that your content does not contain anything that breaches any laws or rights, including by: defaming any person, breaching any intellectual property rights, containing personal information, containing commercial advertising, containing excessively coarse language or content which would be rated X or pornography, etc.;
- consentto your content being altered, edited or adapted for such uses, or to ensure your content does not infringe these terms or breach the law, as we see fit in a way that fits with the style and formatting of Blue Soul Earth website (s), including headlines and links;
- are posting content that is not objectionable, inaccurate, racist, inflammatory, obscene, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, or ethnically offensive;
- are not using content that is an advertisement or solicitation of business or contributions or does not include affiliate links for which you are being compensated for financially or in kind and is not against the interests of Blue Soul Earth or partners, contributors or readers as a whole.
Reporting Abuse or Defamation: If you believe any content infringes these terms, contact us and let us know.
Except where otherwise provided, access to and use of this Blue Soul Earth website (s) is offered through this site without charge. Blue Soul Earth reserves the right to charge a fee for access to or use of this Blue Soul Earth Website (s), at any time in the future. Your access to or use of this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) before such time does not entitle you to use of this Blue Soul Earth website (s) without charge in the future.
This Blue Soul Earth Website (s) may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by Blue Soul Earth. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. Blue Soul Earth does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services, and is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information or the quality of availability of such products or services.
Blue Soul Earth will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your credit card information. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility and are not part of the fee, if any, charged for the Blue Soul Earth Internet Service.
This Blue Soul Earth Website (s) may offer certain Blue Soul Earth Subscription Services such as newsletters (collectively “Blue Soul Earth Subscription Services”). By registering for Blue Soul Earth Subscription Service, you will be subject to any charges and rules set forth in the description of that service.
Some Blue Soul Earth Internet Services on this Blue Soul Earth Website (s), including certain Blue Soul Earth Interactive and Subscription Services, may be offered to you conditioned on your payment of a fee (“Blue Soul Earth Premium Service”). By using the Blue Soul Earth Premium Service (s), you will be subject to any charges and rules set forth in the Additional Terms for that service. Premium Service Additional Terms can be found in Section A.
Limitations on Liability
In no event shall Blue Soul Earth, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Blue Soul Earth Website (s) and its contents, be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to: (i) loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses; (ii) your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the Blue Soul Earth Website (s); (iii) unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions; (iv) the provision or failure to provide any service; (v) errors or inaccuracies contained on the Blue Soul Earth Website (s) or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Blue Soul Earth Website (s); (vi) any transactions entered into through this Blue Soul Earth Website (s); (vii) any property damage including damage to your computer or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) or any site to which it provides hyperlinks; or (viii) damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Blue Soul Earth Website (s) and Blue Soul Earth Internet Services. The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Blue Soul Earth has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Accessing materials on this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) by certain persons in certain countries may not be lawful, and Blue Soul Earth Website (s) makes no representation that materials on this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If you choose to access this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and initiative, and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
The United States controls the export of any software or materials downloadable from this Blue Soul Earth Website. No software or any other materials associated with this Blue Soul Earth Website may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to countries or persons prohibited under export control laws, including but not limited to countries against which the United States has embargoed goods, or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of any such materials. By using and/or downloading any such materials from a Blue Soul Earth Website (s), you represent and warrant that you are no located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country to which such import, export, or re-export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited.
European Union and other Foreign Nations
This Blue Soul Earth Website (s) is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of United States of America and is intended for enjoyment of residents of the United States. Blue Soul Earth makes no representation that this website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using this site and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the United States acknowledge the this site is subject to U.S. law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the U.S., and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
Marketing: Online Surveys/Contests
There may be times that Blue Soul Earth Website (s) will conduct online surveys and contests. As such, you may be asked for contact information (i.e., name, email address, etc.) and demographic information (like zip code or age). We may use this contact information from our surveys and contests to provide you with information about our company and promotional material on behalf of some of our partners, and to contact you when necessary.
Blue Soul Earth may utilize ad-server software from another company to place banner advertising on our sites. All of the data provided and generated by the ad-server software remains in our possession and no data is transferred to the licensor of the software. This feature of our site may, on occasion, set “cookies” on your computer. Any information collected or stored by the ad-service or the cookies is treated in the same manner as other information as described in this statement.
Additional Supplemental Information
To enhance Blue Soul Earth’s ability to tailor this site to your preferences, we may combine information that you provide us on registration and other online sign-up forms with other information about you that we may obtain. We do not share that information with any other party.
This Blue Soul Earth Website (s) provide you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving email communications from us and our special relationship partners, hosts and advertisers. To opt-out of receiving email communication, you may modify your registered user information on our site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Personal Information
Blue Soul Earth employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for information collected through this website. We use internal protections to limit access to users’ personal information to only those individuals, employees, consultants and interns who may need the information to perform a specific job and role.
Children’s Personal Information
Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
- This site does NOT collect, use, or disclose personal information (including online contact information) of children under the age of 13.
- In the event that a child under the age of 13 attempts to register on our site, we will NOT accept the registration and will delete information received from the child.
- In the event that a child posts personal information in a public forum such as a chat room, we will attempt to delete that information once we become aware of it.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
At times, Blue Soul Earth may partner or collaborate with an individual or another company that is not owned by Blue Soul Earth to provide additional features at this site. These special relationships may include “powered by” partners, business partners, sponsors, co-branded sites, co-branded pages. These might include pages that share our name and that of another entity. You should look for a specific privacy statement on any such co-branded page. Any personal information that you provide when signing up at one of those co-branded pages may be shared with our third party partner. You should also check our partner’s website for information regarding its privacy policies. Also, the nature of some features of our site may require that we share personal information about you with persons or companies outside of the Blue Soul Earth umbrella of services, companies and Website (s). For example, this may occur at a feature that enables you, via our site, to ask questions of persons or entities that are not part of the Blue Soul Earth umbrella of services, companies and Website (s). By responding to those features of the site, whether by email or direct entry of information on our Website, you are consenting to our transferring that information to such persons or entities.
With respect to specific registration modules, like contests, we may disclose personal information collected, and we will post a conspicuous statement on the registration module to the effect that we will be disclosing the information collected with third parties. We may additionally share any of the information collected from you with these other non-Blue Soul Earth companies in an aggregate basis. The aggregated information is not linked to any information that can identify you.
Technology: IP Address & Log Files
We may use your IP address to administer our Website (s), to help diagnose problems with our server, to analyze trends, to track users’ webpage movements, to help identify you and your shopping cart, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
In addition, on occasion our site may also set a “session cookie” which helps us administer the site. The session cookie expires when you close your browser and does not retain any information about you after it expires.
This Blue Soul Earth Website (s) may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Blue Soul Earth does not monitor or control the linked sites and makes no representations regarding, and is not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of, any of the content uploaded, displayed, or distributed, or products, or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Blue Soul Earth’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party or of the content, products, or services contained on, or available through, the site.
Shopping & Commercial Services
This Blue Soul Earth Website (s) may offer shopping services, which may be offered by us or by a firm that operates a store under contract with us. If our site offers shopping or other commercial services, you will use a customer order form to request information, products, and services. The order form will ask you to give us contact information (like name or email address), financial information (like account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like zip code or age).
We will use the financial information that you provide to bill you for products and services. By giving our site your credit card and related personal information, you are authorizing our store to give that information to the merchant and credit card company in order to confirm and fulfill your order.
We will use contact information from the order form to fulfill your orders. We may also use contact data to get in touch with you when necessary. We will not otherwise use or distribute your financial information without your prior approval.
This site may make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Sale or MergerIf this site is sold to, or merges with, another company not owned by Blue Soul Earth, you should expect that some or all of the information collected from this website may be transferred to the buyer/surviving company. If so, Blue Soul Earth will seek to obligate the acquiring company to use any personal information transferred by this site in a manner consistent with this statement, but cannot guarantee that it will be able to impose that requirement or that the acquiring company will comply.
Blue Soul Earth Disclosures
This site does contain some content which might present a conflict of interest. Please refer to our Disclosure page.
Use of Blue Soul Earth Content, Information or Materials
The Blue Soul Earth Website (s), and all its contents, including but not limited to articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, Blue Soul Earth, Blue Soul Expo, Blue Soul Summit, Blue Soul Publishing, Blue Soul Travel, Blue Soul Circles and other Blue Soul properties’ logos, titles, characters, names, graphics & button icons (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Blue Soul Earth or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Blue Soul Earth.
You may not, and agree that you will not, reproduce, download, license, publish, enter into a database, display, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, post, distribute or perform publicly by any means, method, or process now known or later developed, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, use on another computer-related environment, transfer or sell any Intellectual Property, information, software or products obtained from or through this Blue Soul Earth Website, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Blue Soul Earth.
Other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) that are not owned by Blue Soul Earth may not be used without express permission from their owners. Additionally, unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not hyperlink to any page beyond the homepage of Blue Soul Earth, or frame this Blue Soul Earth Website (s), or any web page or material herein, nor may any entity include a hyperlink to any aspect of the Blue Soul Earth Website (s) in an email for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Blue Soul Earth. Contact us to inquire about obtaining permission.
- Legal Disclosure: You agree that if Blue Soul Earth is legally required to disclose information that we have about you (including your IP address and location, name and user name) to third parties or the government, we may do so, without notice to you.
- Complaints and Inquiries/Choice of Law. For bloggers, contributors and commenters, if you violate any of the terms, or we receive an inquiry or complaint about your post, you agree that you are responsible, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Blue Soul Earth for all resulting claims and liabilities. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California in the city of San Francisco, applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The caption to each Section of these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation hereof.
Policy Information: Sessions, Events, Consulting, Workshops
The information from Blue Soul Earth Workshops and Events is provided for educational purposes only to promote understanding and knowledge of the topic. This course is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, treatment, or services to you or to any other individual. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. No portion of this material is intended to offer professional legal, medical, personal or financial advice. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters.
Under no circumstances will Blue Soul Earth or any of its representatives or contractors be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or strategies communicated through these materials or any services provided prior to or following the receipt of these materials, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Teachings and sessions which are conducted over the phone or via Skype, Zoom or online Webinars or in person may be offered at future dates for purchase. Some private sessions are done in-person. Private sessions, teachings, workshops and consultations must be paid in advance. Payment confirms and reserves the date and time.
Cancellations for private sessions and consultations made (30) thirty days prior to the event receive a full refund. Cancellations for Blue Soul Circles, workshops, and events made (45) forty five days prior to the event receive a full refund and 21 days in advance receive a 50% refund. Cancellations for sessions and consultations 72 hours prior to a session, workshop, consultation or event receive a full refund. Cancellations for sessions and consultations 7 days prior to appointment receive a 40% refund. Cancellations must be made via email and a confirmation must be received from Blue Soul Earth. Once an event, private session or consultation has begun, there are no refunds. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters and is not designed as such. Under no circumstances will Blue Soul Earth or any of its representatives or contractors be liable for any special or consequential damages from information from any & all sessions or events.
Any products, services or information is provided for informational purposes only and with the understanding that Blue Soul Earth teachers, authors, speakers, consultants, spiritual practitioners, founders and any Blue Soul Earth partner or affiliates are not liable for any misuse or misconception of information provided or will neither have liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be cause directly or indirectly by the ideas set forth on this website and instructional teachings or by the misuse of any of the products presented and sold herein. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of these materials, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstances.
There is no guarantee regarding your success in your personal or business life using any of the readings, teachings, consulting information or insights from sessions or in any of the materials which are provided or found on the Blue Soul Earth Website (s). Your level of success in attaining results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, personality, market, audience, business savvy, business focus, business goals, partners, luck, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, nor can we state that any results suggested in these materials are typical. These statements and the strategies offered in these materials are simply our opinion or experience. As stipulated by law, no future guarantees can be made that you will achieve any results or income from our information and we offer no professional medical, psychological, legal or financial advice.
No Content from the video, audio, visual, photographic or printed materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only if you have signed up for and paid for the event, seminar, workshop, teaching, webinar or session, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of Blue Soul Earth’s products, services or brands. Any business use, “re-mailing” or high-volume or automated use of the video, audio or printed materials is strongly prohibited. All materials contain proprietary content and must not be duplicated, excerpted or distributed without written permission. No portion of these materials may be shared or reproduced in any manner under any circumstance whatsoever without advance written permission.
Changes to This Agreement
Blue Soul Earth reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise change this Agreement and/or the Additional Terms at any time. Blue Soul Earth will provide notice of such change on this Blue Soul Earth website. Please review this Agreement and/or Additional Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Blue Soul Earth constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these changes without limitation, qualification or change. If at any time you do not accept these changes, you must immediately discontinue use of this Blue Soul Earth website, services, private sessions, events, Blue Soul Circles, recordings, products or other printed material.
Liability, Disclaimer & Indemnification
Liability & Disclaimer: you must abide by all copyright terms, notices or restrictions contained on Blue Soul Earth. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) we may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by our website, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your content, photo and video submission, or create derivative works therefrom, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and we or our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
Disclaimer of Warranties: YOUR USE OF, AND RELIANCE ON, ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THIS Blue Soul Earth WEBSITE (S) AND/OR INTERACTIVE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS Blue Soul Earth ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Blue Soul Earth MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, BLUE SPIRIT MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. Blue Soul Earth DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS Blue Soul Earth WEBSITE (S) WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Blue Soul Earth DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THIS Blue Soul Earth WEBSITE (S) FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTENT.
Blue Soul Earth IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF TICKET ORDERS OR Blue Soul Earth SERVICES, OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT, WHETHER HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blue Soul Earth and its subsidiaries, their respective members, agents, distributors, licensors, shareholders and affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees from and against all claims, actions, damages, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breath of any provision of this Agreement, any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions, Additional Terms or by any breath by you of your representations and warranties hereunder and herein or otherwise arising in any way out of your use of this Blue Soul Earth Website (s) and any related Blue Soul Earth Website (s) services, Internet services, software, events, seminars, private sessions or Blue Soul Circles.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blue Soul Earth and its subsidiaries, agents, distributors and affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees from any consideration or issue in connection with a demand, allegation, action, proceeding or claim that you do not own all of your work, you are not able to grant Blue Soul Earth rights or you do not have the consent of an owner to incorporate their work into yours. You will be responsible for any harm we suffer as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions or as any breach by you of your representations and warranties: Blue Soul Earth reserves the right to take over the exclusive control and defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with full cooperation as is reasonably requested by us in asserting any available defenses.
How to Contact Us
Premium Service Additional Terms
Member Account and Password
You are responsible for any membership name and password that is associated with your account during registration for any Premium Services. If this premium service does not recognize your device from a previous sign-in, you will be asked for information that will help us to identify your registration. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password, if one is established. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account & agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Charges for Blue Soul Earth Premium Service (s)
Blue Soul Earth will provide notice of any charges, or extra charges, before you register for or enter a premium area. You are responsible for any charges for premium content incurred by your account. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, whether with or without your knowledge. In the event that you pay for a premium service by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card account by registering for the service and providing us with your credit card information. You warrant to us that the credit card information that you provide us is correct and is your account.
Cancellation: Premium Service or Streaming Subscription Service
You may cancel your membership in this Premium Service or Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided on this Premium Service. In the event that you have paid a fee to register on this site, we will return the unused portion of your membership fee on a 52-week pro-rated basis within ninety (90) days of your cancellation of your membership.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this premium service or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Upon such termination, we shall return the unused pro-rata portion of your membership fee on a 52-week pro-rated basis to you within ninety (90) days of the termination of your access to this service.
Streaming Subscription Service Additional Terms
Member Account & Password
The registration process for this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service requires you to provide us with complete & accurate information as requested in our online registration form. After you have fully completed the registration form, you will then be given a password & user name. The combination of the e-mail address & user name form a unique identifier for your account. If we do not recognize the device by which you access this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service from a previous sign in, you will be asked to enter the e-mail address on file to help locate your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password & account. You are solely & entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
Streaming Subscription Service Charges
This Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service may be offered for a fee. Blue Soul Earth reserves the right to change the fee for this Service at any time. Failure to pay may result in your loss of access to this Service. Blue Soul Earth will provide notice of any charges, or extra charges, before you register for or receive subscription content. You are responsible for any charges for subscription content incurred by your account. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, whether with or without your knowledge. In the event that you pay by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card account by registering for the service and providing us with your credit card information. You warrant to us that the credit card information that you provide us is correct and is your account.
Representation & Warranties
You agree and warrant that you will not:
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service, any related website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information from this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service through any means not intentionally made available, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as e-mail addresses; or
- Otherwise cause damage or exploit information for commercial purposes on or through this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service;
- As a condition of your use of this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service, you agree and warrant that you will access this Service from no more than three devices at a time (desktop, laptop, handheld or other device affording access) in your control. You also agree not to email, post, or otherwise disseminate your user ID, password, links, or other information by which you access this Blue Soul Earth Streaming Subscription Service.
Blue Soul Earth may from time to time change the terms and conditions governing this premium service. It is important that you regularly review these terms and conditions to stay informed with regard to any changes in the terms and conditions governing your use of this premium service. Your continued use of this premium service constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.